We have all heard about it, but do we really know what sciatica is? Sciatica is the longest nerve found in humans.
Sciatica begins in the base of the spine and goes all the way down via thighs and calf muscles to the foot. Obviously, we have two of these nerves.
When it comes to acute chronic sciatica.
If you are in a situation like this, check these 4 simple exercises to ease sciatica pain. It takes 16 minutes (or less) to perform them.
1. Stomach Sculpting Exercise
- Lie down on the ground on your belly and place the head on one side and the arms parallel to your body.
- Contract the abdominal muscles especially the ones that are located around the tummy button.
- Remain in this position for about 5 seconds.
- Perform his exercise three times.
2. Gluteals Sculpting Exercise
- Lie on the ground on your belly and bend the left leg behind the back as much as you can.
- Rise the bent knee a little bit off the ground.
- Remain in this position for eight seconds.
- Perform this procedure with the other leg.
- Repeat this exercise five times.
3. Stomach Muscle Sculpting Exercise
- Get down on the floor and kneel on the legs and hands.
- Slightly curve the lower back.
- Rise the back off the ground
- Pull the stomach’s lower part up.
- Perform this exercise for ten times.
4. Back Strengthening Exercise
- Get down on the floor and kneel on your legs and hands.
- Keep the back straight.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles.
- Lift one arm in front of your body and remain in this position for about ten seconds.
- Perform this exercise ten times.